For everyone who does not know what a Bucket List is , it is a list of things to do before you die. It comes from the term “kicked the bucket“.
And for all of you who thought I was writing about the movie, SCOOT! 🙂
So here it is for the first time. I say first time coz i haven’t breathed a word about it to anybody. ANYBODY!
1. Get on a bike and take a long drive. A really long drive. Say from down south to up north.
2. Settle down in the misty mountains, with a small garden overlooking the valley, where he n me can have tea and sit and watch the sunset together.
3. Fly on a helicopter.
4. Shop in thailand, malyasia and singapore
5. Win a lottery. Even 50 Rs is fine!
6. Have a room with all my favourite things: Photographs framed, a shelf with books, another shelf with a collection of all my favourite movies and a huge tv with home theatre.
7. Buy a house in goa with a tree in between the house. basically, the house should be built around the tree 🙂
8. Deep Sea Diving without being scared of drowning!
9. Get my article,blog, picture published in some major place 🙂
10. Get a tatoo
11. Have a wedding. The dreamy kind.
12. Own a hotel with a karaoke bar.
13. Sing in front of a crowd, get applauded and get rid of stage fear
14. Learn some form of martial arts.
15. write a book and publish it
16. gift my dad a Volkswagon Beatle and then write, Das Auto on it 🙂 (P.S- my dad’s name is Mohan Das)
17. Go paragliding!
18. Stay in a presidential suite on the topmost floor of a plush hotel.
19. Visit a place thats not on the map or a place thats uninhibited.
20. Learn Pole dancing. 😛
21. Last but never the least, have a short peaceful life rather than living till 80 and dying a loser!
C’mon share your list!