I have always felt introspection is very good because it makes you realize things about yourself! So here are Memes collected from all across the world by Sunday Stealing which I will fill.
1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
3. It’s your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn’t buy you one for yours
Yes, I would. Gifts are a way of telling people that they are in your thoughts and prayers.
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why?
Lump Sum. If i get small payments, I wouldn’t save even a paisa. A lump sum means I could deposit a chunk somewhere and do whatever with the remaining.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
Loud. Really Loud.
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
Both actually! Mountains make me feel very powerful and the sea/beaches make me feel very safe.
7. When do you brush your teeth?
Mornings usually unless its weekend 🙂
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
No. No. No.
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who’s in it with you?
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
Stay home! With some classic favorite movies and friends!
11. What’s one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)?
Standing in front of the Principal’s office because the teacher had found a “love letter” which a certain someone had managed to hide in my bag! I will write on that soon!
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
CONFRONTATIONAL. Bring it on, baby!
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
A few close friends.
14. What are your plans for October?
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
On a house on the beach in The Providenciales!
16. What is your ideal profession?
Writer/ Traveller(it’s a profession too, watch TLC if you don’t trust me)
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad?
Dad, all the way!
18. What is one fear that you can’t seem to overcome?
19. Are you good at math?
Never. I cannot understand even today why people have to learn beyond addition, subtraction, multiplication and division!
20. Editor’s note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a “Get out of Jail Free” card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love!
Thank you Sandra, for telling me about this!