So if you read my blog you’d know that “something’s happening.” Well, there is a man. 🙂 and I am finally beginning to understand that there really is some truth to what people say about opposites attract. Or let’s say I’ve finally understood Coulomb’s Law of Attraction in the way my relationship works with The Nair Boy. However you should note that the man and I’ve just about started talking but have already understood one another quite well. We’re perfect opposites in just about everything and that must be the only reason why we are attracted to each other! The only good thing about that is the thought that if were alike, we would repel each other. So here is a peek into why I believe men are from mars and women are from venus!
- He’s a Piscean and I’m a Virgo.He’s the last sign of the zodiac and I am the middle one. I’m an earth sign and he is a water sign.
- He’s a man of few words, I’m bordering on verbose. He could live in monosyllables(hmm, yes,no) I would die with them!
- He hates books, can’t read two pages without dozing off. Me? I dream of a well-stocked personal library in my house, children who’ll know Shakespeare to Sheldon!
- He watches movies when he is bored- action movies! Those that were made three years ago but reached the cinema halls only after much effort, those with bad action sequence, poor direction and no story line, horror films with patchy SFX, Old films, new films. Me? I love movies too but I detest action movies. I think if people want to see action , they just need to tune into some channel with WWF or WWE! I love romantic, sensible movies!
- We both love playing games. He loves his football and cricket, I love my Uno and Scrabble. I can’t catch a ball to save my life, he’d give his life to get a good catch.
- He hates cooking and I love it! He is allergic to prawns and I could live just eating them all my life!
- He hates walks – even the romantic ones. Everything opposite of that holds true for me. He loves driving and I cant drive even if I have to save someone’s life!
- He’s always feeling too hot, I’m always cold!
- He does things on time every time, I’ll always procrastinate
- He can lose himself in technology. I can only get lost in them.
- He’s a beer person, I’m a not beer person.
- He won’t lose his temper till you ask for it, spell it out. I’d have lost and regained my cool ten times over in the same time.
- He’s tall, I’m just not!
- Finally, the clincher: I blog, he doesn’t even read one.
Oh I like to think that he is Chalk and I am cheese:)